Saturday, February 14, 2015

AZ talent debuts: “I saw Depay first only on television ‘- Voetbalzone.nl

Saturday, February 14, 2015 at 10:15 am

Stijn Spierings made Friday night in the match against PSV debut in the first team of AZ. Eighteen-year-old attacking midfielder arrived two minutes from time in the field for Robert Mühren and thus there was a dream for the born Alkmaar.

“This feels awfully nice. This is a time where you have always worked towards the youth. That I could make my debut against PSV is awfully nice, “says the talent on the website of his employer. “Of course we were at a disadvantage when I came in, it was difficult to make that very well. So I got there but especially enjoyed “

.

Spierings came on the field soon end up in a duel with Memphis Depay. “The first time you saw only on television. Now you’re opposite. I hope this season may often sit in the selection and minutes can make. And next season I want stuck in one. The first of AZ Alkmaar reach as boy, that’s a nice beginning purpose. Then we’ll see “

.

Date: Friday, February 13, 2015, 20:00 pm

Stadium: AFAS Stadion ( Alkmaar)

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...