Saturday, April 5, 2014

Britt Dekker fears for 'cameltoe' on television - Nieuws.nl


The 22-year-old Dekker, which can be seen from Saturday’s dive show of SBS 6, does not show. too much of her body on television “I really would not want a bare something comes on TV,” she says. The reality star has thought about a solution that uitfloepende body parts may occur. “I just go in a tight swimsuit. If you’re pulling tight, there may be no boobs fall out.”

Although Dekker has been in Playboy, she finds a naked television appearance different from pictures in the exposed blade. “In Playboy pictures are with good light. I do not live on SBS naked on television.” The blonde even found it exciting to be on the tube. In swimsuits “At first I was unsure, but then I thought. You’ve been in Playboy a few bare legs and arms, I should not complain.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...