Monday, July 4, 2016

Sonja Silva did not expect to return soon on television – NU.nl

“After my stomach reduction and massive weight loss I was so comfortable in my skin, that I immediately got tossed a ball in Hilversum. They were fishing inside me so quickly, I never expected. Really great,” says Silva talks to The Telegraph .

Silva underwent gastric bypass surgery in April last year. The former TMF VJ then weighed 106 kilos. Now she has lost 46 kilos

Deliver

Though she is glad to be back to work, she acknowledges that the television world according to the same patterns will continue to work:. “If you are in media work, it is expected of you to look good, feel good about yourself and shines as you stand before a camera. That’s been for years. I could not realize at the time. “

Silva, the first shooting days already behind us and look back with a sense of satisfaction: “Although I thought I would find it exciting for the camera, I feel like a fish in the water that you see and which see. viewers “

By:. NU.nl

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...