Sunday, June 22, 2014

No television for kids Megan Fox – Telegraaf.nl

<- RSPEAK_START ->
<- google_ad_section_start () ->

Megan Fox does not want her children to get square eyes. The sexy actress forbids her kids to watch TV

. <- Google_ad_section_end () ->

<-! RSPEAK_STOP ->

<- google_ad_section_start () -> <-! RSPEAK_START ->

“They are then loaded with all sorts of images, which is very overwhelming and encourages them too much. I think that goes for everyone, “she tells U.S. magazine Parents .

Megan Fox (28) has a two-year-old son, Noah , and one of four months, Bodhi . “I am myself no television because I think it’s too much. It overwhelms me and I can not handle,” she explains.

Yet her kids, she got together with actor Brian Austin Green , or watch movies. “In movies, there is a beginning, middle and an end, it is clear that something other than your children put the TV because the images just keep going…”

<-! RSPEAK_STOP -> <- google_ad_section_end () ->


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...