Wednesday, June 1, 2016

Robert ten Brink does not ’till the last breath’ on television – NU.nl

“But I would like to continue making programs, before or behind the scenes,” said the presenter talks to AD .

Ten Brink says swallowing no special pills to be able to continue with his work, but to be “just” excited making programs. “And at RTL they do not say ‘do slow down.” And the audience either. If the audience thinks I must go, then so be it. “

” On retirement I do not think. I know people who are older than me, for example, Ivo Niehe who just turned seventy who work day and night, “says Ten Brink.

Looking at the programs that he once presented, but no longer does the presenter is not. “I look do not go to programs that I could do yourself, such as Spoorloos, a counter 100. Lingo , which I was the first presenter? T seen. A confectioner also do not eat all day cream cakes . “

By: NU.nl

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...