Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Ron Brandsteder no longer on television - NU.nl

Photo: Reuters

“I had the last few years a lot of trouble with the way TV is made. Previously I was a presenter really involved in programs. Now get ready-made teleprompter texts in front of you,” he told the AD .

The 63-year-old presenter by his previous employers MAX and SBS will not be asked for a program, but he did not mind.

“If that ever happens, I will definitely consider it, but in all honesty, I’m not too keen with the way you’re making TV, I think saying goodbye a lot less heavy..”

Brandsteder believes that much more was used to present a box. “I feel like an old tailor, I used to be really practiced a trade off.”

He considers it ‘died’ that his son Rick Brandsteder to work at this time. “You’re just not one day in advance called for a task and put down somewhere to nominate. Then mailed text”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...